When you fall in Love | (One Million Provoking Thoughts by Your Anonymous)

A smile has no language or tone. It's the mutest and cutest conversation.

I was smiling on the intelligence of people. They keep working whole life for happiness and I opened a big box of happiness just by falling in love. I was laughing on people around me and smiling to align with her smile. Aakhir we have to prepare atleast one photo to decorate our drawing room with same smile.

After realising myself engaged in one side love, I become in the air. Number of daily statuses on whatsapp increased rapidly. I adopt loud happiness and silent pain. My besties become my love guru in this first journey of mine. 


Friend: Pahli baat to Use jaano
Me: Okay let me try....
Friend: I mean use kis baat pr gussa aata hai. Ap use handle kar skte ho ya nahi.
Me: Mujhe sab pata hai almost
Friend: Firrst be the vest friend of her. Then be a Lover.
Me: I'm same... Right now
Friend: Support her in any conditions.. Especially when she is in distressed
Me: I support her always
Friend: I mean agr koi baat uski apko buri lagti hai to use munh par saaf saaf batao Taki baad mai koi misconception Na aaye. Doosri baat. Love is not a game of a single day or a month or a year. And most important Use batao kai tum hi devansh ho.. Aaj hi batao. Phir saaf ho jayega kai.. Wo sirf sympathy hai tumhare liye ya just friends ya something more? Kyuki mere bhai jhoot aur pardo ki buniyad par rishte nai bante And then meet her physically. Choose a location Aur keh do apne dil ki baat uski ankho mai ankhe daal kar..

To be continued... Tomorrow... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How my birthday became Special? | Enlivening Emotions

KEEP WRITING | Writing Contest | Enlivening Emotions