Silence ~ New Identity | Enlivening Emotions

Embracing Silence is a big act of your kindness. At least you are bold enough to hide your feelings and you are not a Sympathy Gainer and attention seeker. Black is my favorite color. Whenever I lose myself, I find myself on the edge of black, sitting abandoned in the shadow of darkness. This space is wide open and constantly expanding all around.

The beauty of this space is You can't hear one single word here because it's a vacuum. Cruel words are weak enough to lose somewhere in the way and you become more strong when there is no one to interrupt your existence. Being a victim of this beauty of silence, I'm standing on the edge somewhere in the middle of this Lost and Find.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP WRITING | Writing Contest | Enlivening Emotions

This is My Life by me | (One Million Provoking Thoughts by Anonymous)